Old Fashioned Hangover
August 7, 2010
- Jon Hamm is in a new movie that looks kind of like The Departed:
- Why do Miller Light ads have to make women seem like they uniformly don’t like to have fun?
- Speaking of bad ads, will Olive Garden ever actually start trying to advertise?
- Here‘s the sneak peak of tomorrow’s episode.
- Not all the fashion inspired by Mad Men is a good idea.
- Christina Hendricks on the cover of the Britain’s GQ this month. Read the interview here.
- There’s a lot of detail that goes into warddrobe and set design on Mad Men notes the New York Review of Books blog.
- New York, arguably the best magazine on the Mad Men beat, has a Q&A with Alexa Alemanni, who plays Don’s new secretary.
- Brazilian ad agency Moma tries out a 60s style ad campaign for the web:
What else deserves a link?